mardi 20 mars 2007

Zuker Blüt

The anomalies that born from evolution,
A negative form of destruction.

The stained marble floor reflects the innocent grain quenching the thirst from a bitter farewell, and the promise of sweeter return.

My oblivion it’s to remember the ocarina lies, and speak of shadows riding colors in the midnight sun.
Slugs melting my skin tracing the patterns of sorrow, while butterflies incarnate the nightmares from the lost paradises.

Beginning the oubliette’s redemption I cancel the superfluous strict power of Cain’s father in order to become a swallow with blades instead of feathers that cut and wound the hearts of human race as the wings flutter.

The sky has never been so lonely,
I’m not afraid from the gorgon’s deadly feast.
As my insides are spilled from above; my friends would restore my body and claim vendetta across the red sky.

“This is just bull shit” He says.
It’s just the way he thoughts he thinks

“Candy Rocks”



A Juan Carlos Barragán (The Cat With Snake's Skin)

Aucun commentaire: