mardi 20 mars 2007

The Static Astroboy

The sweet taste of her cacophony, my supposed angst, my supposed lover.

A ravenous kiss expose my numb heart, my mechanical heart, my artificial heart. Wheter to laugh at me or mercy me.


El débil encuentro con su miserable insatisfacción, traza las delgadas líneas de su absurda situación.
El débil llanto se consuma para eliminar mi deseo, mientras el hermoso lamento de mi muerte desvanece su perfume.


The Turbine fueled from my pain. The Jet of Hope. The Wing Nut fixed to my chest.
The Screwdriver piercing this synthetic skin.

Hex key: Honey bee's Pharynx
Phillips: Piero's Vomit over crufcifixes.
Pozidriv: La lumière du Raccoon.
Robertson: A sugar Cube bathed in Absinthe.
Slotted: Wingless Dragonfly
Spanner: Your Eyes.
Torq-Set: Tetragammaton.
Torx: With Her Artficial night.
Tri-Wing: The Aborted Triplets.

Another Kiss, Another Scar.

PalindromemordnilaP

Aucun commentaire: