vendredi 19 janvier 2007

Las lágrimas del Caballito del Diablo

A circle,
An expanding circle,
A frame,
A hole,
A light,
The beginning.

Mute screams break the hourglass into pieces,
Pieces are now stars shining over these transparent barriers,
Barriers are projecting a wounded Rider,
Rider is made of silhouette mantras, and material forms,
Forms undress, and satyrs jump in the room,
Room alter the radiance just advice the shadows arrival,
Arrival of the paper cats, the chimeras, along with all berries.
Berries and Non Berries

Currant: The Blood Decantation Mad Maker
Grape: The Substantial Gospel of Khali’s Ion Romance Between Melted winged Hernia Gametes
Blueberry: The Pathetic Parathyroid Disdain Stump Procreator
Cranberry: The Epileptic Mithridate Mosaic of Anathema’s Curious Magic Crimson Substance
Gooseberry: The Merciful Slaughter Of Lesser Erythrocyte Psyche Dysphasia
Strawberry: The Anuerysmal Christmas Peril Of Sharp-Edged Glass Invertebrate Snowflakes
Blackberry: The Repulsive Sublingual Depressing Act Of Liturgy’s Dancing Scalpels
Boysenberry: The Nauseous Creed Of Winged Black Rabbits Ripping Out Angels Nervous Systems As Nest’s Branches
Raspberry: The Living Death Umbrella Lugubrious Frolic Snark And Its Abhorrent Cohort: L’Hemoflagellate de la Rue Morgue


Angry spears of punishment pierce into my side,
While cracking deafening grieve, from tacit Goddess cry.
Embedded sins are concealed and redemption comes by,
So the glorious Thanatos standard could begin to Purify.

Others {Necrosis}
Mine {Apoptosis}

Reprobation against a Scene Of Horror And Blood, Le t me tell you how Friday, turns to the umbilical representation of an infinite song.

AND so ON

My Lover decides She hates me tonight, I decided I die purple and gray,
The repellent of mind secretion aware the subconscious delirium capsules.
As my wings are gone, my feather it’s my lonely treasure of absence and hope.

Toast on my Sentiment Aphaeresis.



Goodnight Petite Wax Madonna, My schmaltzy Queen Bees guard you tonight.




A light,
A hole,
A frame,
A decrasing circle,
A circle,
The End.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting to know.