jeudi 25 octobre 2007

~ Hermine ~

Beyond the eyes of regret
Lies the days of demise
Despising reasons to fight,
Evidencing this undone treatise

I rather choose this madness
Divorce the razor from my heart
And lather the blood on your chest

This wait is longing forever
New piece in my pocket speak of fresh grief
Violence soars to other spheres that seem ephemeral
I prefer her to die instead of bleeding, like me

The blade await its time to perform a dance
As wrists and throat discuss, who’s first.

I beg you please, erase your past
The present is unfold at the masquerade ball
I beg you please, not to fulfill the task
Hermine is right behind you, foolish wolf.

" MAGIC THEATER - ENTRANCE NOT FOR EVERYBODY -
... - FOR MADMEN ONLY!"

Something's filths inside
Fears are the balm for the weak.
Extrude the function
Suppress our feelings
Embrace my fiction
Caress your siblings

I rather choose this madness
Divorce the razor from my heart
And lather the blood on your chest

Who’s retracting from the sorrow nesting inside?
I only see numerous doors proroguing the final cut.

Lyrics by: Freakshowmeister {inspired in: HH}
Music by: Sunset Musique

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

fegurð